Creative Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Workshop

A meeting place for artists, photographers and writers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from North Florida

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
debitsdeb

debitsdeb

Hello from North Florida Empty
PostSubject: Hello from North Florida   Hello from North Florida EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:07 pm

My name is Deborah McCarragher and I'm a first-time author of a Christian women's book titled "Mission Possible". Mission Possible is a unique book in the Christian marketplace. It addresses a subject that is often overlooked and misunderstood. It is a candid look at my struggles and quest to reach my husband for Christ. It is written as I have lived it, and applies scripture and biblical context to each chapter. My primary goal is to share my personal testimony with others while bringing hope and practical help through my book. It will encourage and challenge the reader to embrace God’s promises for their spouse and future together.

You can visit my website at www.Godmissionpossible.com
or email me at
deb@alabasterboxpublishing.com
You can also visit my Blog page at
www.Godmissionpossible.blogspot.com.
My book is available on my website at
www.Godmissionpossible.com
or at
www.Amazon.com, as well as several other online retailers.
I have my book available in (4) forms:
as a trade paperback, audio book on CD, downloadable MP-3 format, and as an E-Book (incl Kindle).

Back to top Go down
http://www.Godmissionpossible.com
Shelagh

Shelagh

Hello from North Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Florida   Hello from North Florida EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 am

Hi Deborah,

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk

Hello from North Florida
Page 1 of 1