Creative Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Workshop

A meeting place for artists, photographers and writers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The sun is shining in Seattle. A sure sign the end of the world is near.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Code9

The sun is shining in Seattle. A sure sign the end of the world is near. Empty
PostSubject: The sun is shining in Seattle. A sure sign the end of the world is near.   The sun is shining in Seattle. A sure sign the end of the world is near. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Greetings from a secret location in the shadow of the Space Needle. alien
My name is Gary Val Tenuta. I'm a writer and a graphics artist who designs book covers http://www.bookcoversandvideos.webs.com.

My debut novel, The Ezekiel Code is selling well in both paperback and Kindle editions.

I'm currently working on my second novel called Ash: Return of the Beast.

The sun is shining in Seattle. A sure sign the end of the world is near. AshFrontCover3a

So, that's me in a nut shell. Now I think I'll go do what this guy is doing ----> Sleep

See ya 'round the campus. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shelagh

Shelagh

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining in Seattle. A sure sign the end of the world is near.   The sun is shining in Seattle. A sure sign the end of the world is near. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Hi Gary,

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Code9

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining in Seattle. A sure sign the end of the world is near.   The sun is shining in Seattle. A sure sign the end of the world is near. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Shelagh wrote:
Hi Gary,

Welcome to the forum!

Hey, thanks. Probably the last thing I needed to do was join another forum. The sun is shining in Seattle. A sure sign the end of the world is near. Icon_lol But I'll try to keep up with whatever might happen here. The sun is shining in Seattle. A sure sign the end of the world is near. Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun is shining in Seattle. A sure sign the end of the world is near.   The sun is shining in Seattle. A sure sign the end of the world is near. Empty

Back to top Go down

The sun is shining in Seattle. A sure sign the end of the world is near.
Page 1 of 1