Creative Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Workshop

A meeting place for artists, photographers and writers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new man has arrived in an old crate. Here is my package.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr Paradise

A new man has arrived in an old crate. Here is my package. Empty
PostSubject: A new man has arrived in an old crate. Here is my package.   A new man has arrived in an old crate. Here is my package. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:17 am

Hello to all, I too am an author like most of you here. I write for enjoyment and that is best among the enormous competition in this business. I wouldn't dare make a profit because if I did, I wouldn't fit in. I speak for most of us who are living the life of the Self-Published author, we write because it is in our blood, we love the companionship with other writers and the fellowship in knowledge from knowing so many worthy people. I invite authors of good books for young people to join me on my pages and let the world know about your book. I feel that good reading comes before good writing and it is my quest to offer as many words as I can to the average young reader to get them interested in reading and to keep then there. I am a retired school teacher. My beautiful wife says I have that all wrong, the word is retarded school teacher, but don't pay any attention to her, she loves me with all her heart. We live on our swamp land along with pet geese, chickens, dogs, kids and various other animal visitors from time to time. Our most famous pets are three Chicken Hawks that love to sit on my chicken fence and drool. (They can't get in) Well, I guess that about does it for an introduction. If I have left anything out, let me know.
Yours truly Dr Robert E McGinnis as listed with Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh

Shelagh

A new man has arrived in an old crate. Here is my package. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new man has arrived in an old crate. Here is my package.   A new man has arrived in an old crate. Here is my package. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk

A new man has arrived in an old crate. Here is my package.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Workshop :: Welcome-
Jump to: