Creative Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Workshop

A meeting place for artists, photographers and writers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings and salutations...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne Sharrocks

Wayne Sharrocks

Greetings and salutations... Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and salutations...   Greetings and salutations... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:03 am

Thanks for the invite.

About me...

I was born in Camden, London but am presently residing in East Anglia (on the Norfolk/Suffolk border).

After attending college I embarked on a career within the 'Animal Welfare' sector (RSPCA, DEFRA, Battersea Dogs Home, Mayhew Animal Home...), before returning to my passion for writing.

I am currently juggling work at the Suffolk Owl Sanctuary with trying to establish a full-time literary career.

In 2005 I was fortunate enough to secure a three-book paperback deal with Pegasus Publishers, who are based in Cambridge.

All novels thus far are psychological thrillers (think Val McDermid/Bret Easton Ellis with Gothic sensibilities!)

My debut novel 'Redemption' was released 23/01/06 (thankfully to positive reviews) with the second 'Dominion' following 08/10/07. The third (but hopefully not final) contracted novel 'Kismet' is due for release 2010.

* Feel free to add/contact me as it's always great to touch base with kindred spirits...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynesharrocks
Shelagh

Shelagh

Greetings and salutations... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations...   Greetings and salutations... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:53 am

Hi Wayne,

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk

Greetings and salutations...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Workshop :: Welcome-
Jump to: