A meeting place for artists, photographers and writers

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Silver Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lildeltagirl

PostSubject: The Silver Dragon   Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:22 am

There are 500 million people worldwide. One in every three people living with a dragon and they don’t know it. The dragon I speak of is a silent killer. No one knows where it came from or when it became attached to them. And no one wants to talk about it because those without a dragon misunderstand. The dragon I speak of invades the liver and is the number one cause for liver transplants in the world.

My book “The Silver Dragon”, published in 2008, is an entertaining collection of short stories in rhyme, if you will. A collection of poems about the hepatitis dragon and how it affects the ones it inhabits. To order your copy, go to Amazon.com.

Following is a review:

Way To Go Vickie!, February 16, 2009

I have known Vickie for about 13 years. Her Hep-C was a complete shock and I am so proud of the way she chose to deal with it! She could have shut down but she chose to fight this "Dragon" and she shook him up and tossed him out! I hope he is gone for good. Vickie's poems are beautiful and explain what this disease can do to you and make you feel. I am proud to display it on my coffee table and recommend it not to just Hep-C patients and their families but to all who love poetry and seek knowledge. Wish she had started writing sooner. My dear friend, I am glad you are back and keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next series! I Love You!
Back to top Go down
pammyz

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Dragon   Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:19 pm

cheers Congratulations Vickie!!! You're an inspiration. Many good wishes for success.
Pamela Jansen
Author of How I Became A Fearless Woman
www.pamelajansen.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamelajansen.com
lildeltagirl

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Dragon   Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Thank you so much for your kind reply. VickieG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Dragon   

Back to top Go down