Creative Workshop

A meeting place for artists, photographers and writers

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Paradise Series by Dr Robert E McGinnis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr Paradise

PostSubject: The Paradise Series by Dr Robert E McGinnis   Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:36 am

I love talking about my books and thank our host for giving me the time and space on Creative Workshop. First, I would like to say, I have been published for close to forty years and I enjoy being part of the Self-Published world.
My recent series which is located on twenty or more on-line stores consists of five books.
1. A Beckoning From Paradise
2. Secrets of Paradise
3. Paradise is Where You Find It
4. Paradise Grows
5. Raised in Paradise

These books are about a young professional man, Harry Raven who was adopted around age one by an older couple who raised him well, giving him the best education possible. Harry is called back to an Indian tribe which his parents belonged to. He is being called by a guiding spirit who guides him throughout each of the books.

A second series which is related will be coming out this year 2010. All five books in this group are composed and now in edit. Contracts have been written and signed and these books will start appearing in the on-line stores about June and continue throughout the year until all five are on the market.

These are:
1. Indian Summer
2, Christmas With Little Eagle (He is the son of a marriage from the first series and the main character in the book, Raised in Paradise)
3. Little Eagle Saves a Spy
4. The Golden Cross
5. White Panther's Legacy

Now you might wonder about that last one. White Panther is the spirit from the very first series that guides Harry Raven and also has come to the aid of his son, Little Eagle.

We gear our easy to read, wordy and smooth flowing books to the junior high or young adult. Unfortunately, we find that it is the grandparents buying our books. Oh well, you can't win them all.

Cheers, Dr Robert E McGinnis
Back to top Go down
pammyz

PostSubject: Re: The Paradise Series by Dr Robert E McGinnis   Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Hi Dr McGinnis, congratulations cheers ... I wish you continued success.
Pamela Jansen
Author of How I Became A Fearless Woman
www.pamelajansen.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.pamelajansen.com

The Paradise Series by Dr Robert E McGinnis
Page 1 of 1